Shell Helix Ultra ECT C3 5W-30 Engine Oil
Fully synthetic motor oil - Shell's ultimate protection for vehicle emission systems
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C3 features its most advanced emissions-compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance. It helps to reduce engine friction to provide enhanced fuel economy.
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT C3’s fully synthetic formulation uses Shell’s most advanced emissions-compatible technology to help gasoline engine exhaust catalysts and keep diesel particulate filters clean and protects it from ash build-up that can block the exhaust system and lead to reduced engine performance.
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT can be used for modern gasoline engines, diesel engines with particulate filters and gas engines.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- ACEA C3
- BMW LL-04
- MB-Approval 229.51/229.31
- Meets requirements GM dexos2™
- Shell’s advanced emissions-compatible technology for low- SAPS oil
Protects emission systems by helping to keep diesel particulate filters clean.
- Unsurpassed sludge protection
No other motor oil cleans your engine better1
- Low viscosity and low friction
Up to 1.7% greater fuel economy2
- Exceptional low-temperature performance
Faster oil flow for easier starting and quicker engine warm- up3
- High resistance to mechanical stress
Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil- change interval.
- Low evaporation formulation
Low oil consumption for less frequent top-up.
- Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology
Helps to protect high-performance engines from power- and performance-robbing deposits.
- Developed with special antioxidants
Helps to provide excellent oxidation protection throughout the oil-drain interval.
- Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using 0W-30
- Based on ACEA M 111 fuel economy results vs the industry reference oil
- Compared to higher viscosity oils
Health and Safety
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C3 5W-30 is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application and good standards of personal hygiene are maintained.
Avoid contact with skin. Use impervious gloves with used oil. After skin contact, wash immediately with soap and water.
Guidance on Health and Safety is available on the appropriate Safety Data Sheet (SDS) which can be obtained from https://www.epc.shell.com
Protect the Environment
Take used oil to an authorised collection point. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.