A multi-purpose product with lubricating, cleaning, dewatering, penetrating and corrosion inhibition properties.
Where to use
On all ferrous metals, as a general-purpose lubricant specifically designed to release seized and corroded components, as a general-purpose lubricant, a dewatering fluid or as a temporary anti-corrosive coating.
Where not to use
Features and Benefits
- Long-lasting lubrication.
- Moisture displacement & repellency.
- Formation of a temporary anti-corrosive coating.
- Ability to penetrate rust and corrosion deposits.
- Enhanced operating temperature range
- Contains PTFE for improved lubricity and load-bearing resistance.
Application Details - Shake thoroughly before use. Spray directly onto the component or surface, from a distance of 15 to 25cm, and allow to penetrate or form a film.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.