Tetrion mirror fixes bonds in minutes. It is suitable for use with glass and metal. For bonding rear-view mirrors, phone and radio aerials. Specially designed for use on metal, glass, and plastic.
- Strong, permanent bond
- Ideal for fixing rear view mirrors
- Bonds glass and metal
- Quick and easy to use
- Resistant to Oils and Solvents
- Ensure the glass and mirror/aerial is free from old adhesive and surfaces are clean and dry
- Trim the mesh to the size of the surface to be bonded on mirror/aerial adapter
- Temporarily locate the position of the mirror on the outside of the screen
- Cut the top of the mirror fix with scissors
- Apply the adhesive over the whole surface area of the mirror/aerial to be bonded
- Place activation mesh over the adhesive; ensuring that the mesh is fully saturated using the tip of the bottle to press the mesh into place
- Apply the mirror/aerial to the inside of the screen immediately in the position previously identified
- Hold firmly for at least 1 minute and allow the adhesive to set for 15 minutes
- Invert the cap to reseal the bottle
- Remove external location marker
- Store in a cool dry place
Note: Not suitable for use with polyethylene, polypropylene or PTFE. Gloves are recommended when using this product.
1g - TMB002
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.