MP556 Argon/CO2 Cylinder. ARGON/CO² mix cylinder for welding stainless steel and mild steel. Suitable for most makes of mini migs
- MP556 Argon/CO2 Cylinder
- Disposable Gas cylinders are ideal when portability is essential or gas usage is low and are suitable for most makes of mini migs
- Only available in case quantity of 12
- ARGON/CO² mix cylinder for welding stainless steel and mild steel.
- Welding duration approx. 20 minutes.
- ARGON/CO² mixtures will usually require lower power settings and give a steadier arc and smoother weld appearance than CO². Therefore better performance is available from most machines when using ARGON / CO² gas.
- Delivered by pallet only
- Tare weight: 1140 g
- Volume: 950 cc
- Contents: 60 lt
- Test Pressure: PH 165 bar
Instructions for use
- Remove the Plastic cap from the top of the cylinder
- Screw on the regulator (right hand thread) by hand only, keeping the cylinder upright.
- Do not over tighten.
- Repeat several times if no gas comes out.
- Place cylinder upright in the carrier on machine
- Turn regulator off when not in use
- Unscrew and remove the pressure regulator when the bottle is empty and dispose the bottle with other ferrous metals
Do not allow bottle contents to leak into the atmosphere
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.