- Pressure relief valves when fitted prevent fuel vapours from exiting the fuel system under normal operating conditions.
- This allows an escape path in the event of an impact situation where the fuel tank has collapsed. It also permits pressure to escape if the vapour management system malfunctions.
- Vacuum relief prevents fuel vapours from exiting the fuel system via the filler neck under normal operations.
- This offers an alternative path for air to flow into the tank if there is an obstruction in the vapour recovery or vapour management systems. It also permits the fuel system to stabilize air pressure during natural vacuum operations.
- To ensure the proper installation of the screw type caps A” Torque Override” feature is inbuilt. It produces an audible click as the rubber ring that seals the cap is properly compressed.
- Most other caps are the bayonet type that require a 90 degree turn of the key before the key can be removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.