Carlube 15W-40 Semi-Synthetic is a low SAPS SHPD Grade oil designed to provide the ultimate in engine protection for heavy-duty diesel engines running on low Sulphur fuel and designed to meet Euro V emissions requirements.
- Controls soot thickening & wear
- Low volatility ensures low oil consumption
- Increased thermal & oxidation stability reduces oil aging allowing extended drain intervals
- Reduces environmental impact through reduced emissions
- Exceeds emissions system requirements
Turbocharged and naturally aspirated heavy-duty diesel engines designed to meet Euro V emissions requirements.
Specifications: API SN/CF, ACEA C3, MB 229.31/229.51, VW 502.00/505.01 (PD), BMW LL-04, Ford M2C-917-A, Porsche A40, GM Dexos 2.
Fully, synthetic mid-SAPS oil for high-performance petrol and diesel engines and in particular for vehicles fitted with Three Way Catalysts (TWC's) Diesel Particulate Fitters (DPF's). The ultimate in engine protection for all driving conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.