Carlube ATF-U Transmission Fluid is a high quality universal automatic transmission fluid that has been carefully blended from synthetic basestocks & specially balanced additives, to give a product which satisfies the stringent low temperature & frictional requirements of a wide range of specifications.
Dexron II/IIIH, JASO 1-A, JATCO, JWS 3309, Allison TES 295, Ford Mercon V, LT 71141, MAN 339 Z-2, MAN 339 V-1, MB 236.6/.7/.8/.9/10/.11, Mitsubishi SP-II, Volvo 97340/97341, ZF TE-ML 02F, 03D, 04D, 05L, 09, 11A, 11B, 14B, 16L, 17C
Power Steering: Can be used where any of the above specifications are listed
- Universal automatic transmission fluid
- Offers smooth and comfortable gear shifting
- Resists thermal & oxidative degradation better than conventional transmission fluids
- Anti-corrosion and rust protection
- Excellent low temperature fluidity
- Can be used as ISO VG32 Hydraulic Oil
- Can be used as Power Steering Fluid
Whilst primarily recommended for passenger cars, coaches, off-highway construction equipment requiring a Mercon V type fluid, the product is also highly recommended against the shown specifications.
XTU001 - 1L
XTU455 - 4.55L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.