Carlube DOT 5.1 is an extra high performance, fully synthetic brake and clutch fluid meeting the most severe requirements of the FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 standard.
FMVSS 166 DOT 5.1, ISO 4925 Class 5-1
- Very low viscosity at sub zero temperatures
- Excellent lubricating properties to help reduce wear
- Good corrosion protection for metal components
- Mixes safely with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 approved fluids
- Recommended for ABS brake systems
Recommended for automotive type hydraulic brake mechanisms of cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles where the above performance level is specified. Not recommended for use in mineral oil brake and suspension systems fitted to some Citroen, Jaguar and Rolls Royce models. (Refer to handbook)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.