Bosch Glow Plugs are critical for starting up a diesel engine. The pre-heat, starting and post-glow phases of a glow plug’s operation affect not only the start-up function, but the vehicle’s overall performance as well. With a long history of diesel fuel injection expertise and innovation, Bosch engineers manufacture glow plugs to withstand the rigorous demands of today’s diesel engines.
- Bosch patented Duraterm® technology enables the glow plug to reach higher temperatures more quickly for fast engine start-up
- Nickel-plated rolled threads for increased strength and prevent seizure
- Twin Viton® seals Promote longer life by protecting the coils against damage caused by exhaust gases
- Glow Plug Type - Pencil-type Glow Plug, after-glow capable
- Supplementary Article/Info 2 - without pressure sensor
Want more information or to make sure this fits your car? Drop us a message and we can check.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.