Tetrion All Purpose Filler is tough and water-resistant. Developed to be highly versatile, it can be used for either interior or exterior jobs. Tetrion seals, bonds and fills most household materials including, plaster, wood, stone, concrete, glass, metal, brickwork and stucco.
- Vibration and shrink resistant
- For interior and exterior use
- Can be drilled and tapped
- Very smooth finish
Tetrion All Purpose Filler is suitable for filling cracks, holes and gaps in plaster, wood, stone, brickwork and many other building materials.
- Ensure the surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and loose material
- Remove all decayed wood down to dry, sound material and allow damp wood to thoroughly dry out before applying filler
- Do not use on surfaces regularly underwater and do not sandwich between layers of paint
- Prime nails and screw heads, etc. with oil based paint before applying the filler
- Add 2-2.5 part filler to 1 part water and mix thoroughly to form a smooth paste, adding more water or
powder as necessary
- Once mixed leave for a few minutes prior to use. Paste remains workable for up to 50 minutes.
- Apply with a filling knife, filling to a level just above that of the surrounding surface and smooth off with a wet blade
- Setting time is approx. 2 hours depending on conditions
- After 24 hours the filler can be painted with most household paints. Over paint with an oil based paint when used externally
500g – TFP512
1.5Kg – TFP015
3Kg – TFP301
5Kg – TFP050
10Kg – TFP010
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.