T-Cut TCM375 Metallic 375ml
Metallic and Pearlescent paint are different to normal paint finishes. The thin transparent top layer requires more care then normal – once eroded the paintwork must be re-painted. It is important not to use abrasive products with metallic or pearlescent paint finishes as these erode the top layer.
T-Cut Metallic removes light oxidation, ingrained road grime, tar spots and dried insects restoring the original colour. The special formula contains no silicones and leaves no harmful residues, preparing an ideal surface for repainting.
- Wash car with Triplewax Car Shampoo and dry.
- Shake bottle and pour onto damp cloth.
- Work a small area at a time (approx 1 sq ft).
- Allow to dry to a haze and buff off with a dry, lint-free cloth.
- Apply a quality car wax, e.g. Triplewax Metallic, to protect the paint finish.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight or in hot conditions. Do not apply if lacquer top coat is damaged. Do not apply to rusty, unsound or freshly painted surfaces. Do not use on glass, vinyl or plastic trim.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.