T-Cut Colourfast Scratch remover (patent pending formula) removes scratches, scuffs, blemishes and adds colour
in one easy application. T-Cut is enhanced by the latest nanotechnology, making it easier to remove light
scratches* and mask, deeper scratches. The coloured pigents blend in with all shades of paintwork, cleaning and
removing oxidation, creating a flawless colour-matched finish.
- Available in Red, Green, Blue, White, Silver and Black
- Removes scratches and adds colour.
- If it says T-Cut it works!
- Apply sparingly to the affected area.
- Rub in a circular motion until the scratch is removed.
- Wipe off excess before it dries.
- Tip: Apply Triplewax Car Wax of T-Cut Colourfast to enhance the car bodywork.
Do no use if lacquer coat is damaged. T-Cut contains abrasives. When used on cars caution should be taken not to
remove excessive amounts of paint which may cause the primer to show. Avoid rubbing on angled surfaces e.g.
the edges of wings. Do not use on newly painted surfaces, glossy surfaces may become dull, test on an
inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
* A surface scratch is determined by feeling no obstruction when passing a fingernail over the mark. If an
obstruction is noticed, it will be deeper than a surface scratch and T-Cut can only help in improving the appearance
of the scratch.
Available in 150ml tubes:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.